Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning means you can have total climate control, all year round, at the flick of a switch.
The Advantages of Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
• The ability to heat and cool your home all year round
• Cools or heats to the desired temperature you choose - total comfort
• Works brilliantly in humid weather
• Almost limitless installation possibilities. Whole home, day/night zoning or zoning all rooms of your home, saving you money on energy running costs.
• Energy efficiency (up to 3 times the heating/cooling output for every kilowatt of electricity used)
• Quiet and discrete operation
How Does Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Work?
When in cooling mode the air conditioning unit works on the same principal as your home refrigerator. When in heating mode the cooling cycle is simply reversed. This is why it is known as reverse cycle air conditioning.
The ducted reverse cycle unit draws air from inside your home, through the filter in the Return Air Grille. The air is then cooled/heated inside the unit and then blown through a series of Flexible Ducting and outlets into the desired area of your house. As your Flexible Ducting and Fittings represents about 95% of the air-flow surface your air conditioning system, this means that your ducting is the lifeblood of your system.